Here is the Tozo T12 User Manual, which helps you know the settings of the Tozo T12 and also assists in solving the issues with these earbuds. It provides solutions to various problems such as how to pair Tozo T12 earbuds, how to connect the Tozo T12 earbuds, how to reset the Tozo T12 Earbuds, and many more. Please carefully follow all the steps in this Tozo T12 Quick Start Guide.
Tozo T12 User Manual: A Definitive Guide to Resolving All Issues
How to Pair Tozo T12 Earbuds
Step 1: Take Out the two earbuds from the charging case, they will turn on automatically and link to each other within 10 seconds.
Step 2: The left earbud flashes red and blue alternately (Pairing mode.)
Step 3: Search for the name of the earbuds [TOZO T12] and select it on your phone.
How To Wear Tozo T12 Earbuds
Step 1: Ensure the ear tip facing downwards, then place the earbuds into your ears.
Step 2: Rotate the earbuds back to the auricle side to fit snugly.
*Eartip Facing Upwards is the incorrect way to wear the earbuds.
How To Power On Tozo T12 Earbuds and Power Off
- Power On
- Take Out the Earbuds from the Charging Case; or Press and hold for 3 Seconds.
- Power Off
- Place the earbuds back into the Charging case, or press and hold for 5 seconds.
Smart Touch Control of Tozo T12 Wireless Earbuds
How to Reset Tozo T12 Earbuds
If Only One earbud Connect the phone /the two earbuds can not pair together, Please try the below new reset steps:
- Step 1: Delete all [Tozo T12] Bluetooth records on your Phone, then turn off the Bluetooth.
- Step 2: Pick up two earbuds from the charging Case, then Press and hold both earbuds until red lights on to turn off the earbuds, and then release your fingers (that means to press and hold about 5s).
- Step 3: Press and hold both earbuds again, and release your fingers after the blue light fast blink 3 Seconds (that means to press and hold for about 10s).
- Step 4: Reset is complete when one of the earbuds flashes red and blue alternately, turn on the Bluetooth to connect again.
Charging the Tozo T12 Earbuds
Place the Case upright on the Wireless Charger. (Wireless Charging Pad not included) or Charge the Case Via USB-C Connector. (USB-C Cable included)
- 0%~33% (Red light Flashing)
- 33%~66% (Pink light Flashing)
- 66%~99% (Blue light Flashing)
- 100% (Blue light is always on)
In this Tozo T12 User Manual or Start Guide, we try to provide all Issue Solutions, If Your Issues are Not Resolved by following all the Steps Carefully, We Suggest you Visit the Support Page of Tozostore.com or go to an Offline Tozo Service Center.
Thank You! TWSOne.com
- Jabra Elite 75t User Manual
- Sennheiser Conversation Clear Plus User Manual
- Best Boat Airdopes In India 2023
- Jlab Go Air Pop User Manual With all Issues Solution
- Tozo T10 User Manual with all Issues Solution
- Tozo Golden X1 User Manual with all Issues Solution
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Follow all the Given Steps in this article in Pair Section.
The Tozo T12 earbuds have an IPX8 waterproof rating, which means they are capable of withstanding immersion in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. They are also sweat-resistant, making them suitable for workouts and outdoor activities.