In this article, we provide a JLab Go Air Pop user manual with solutions to all issues, such as how to fix JLab Go Air Pop when one side not working, how to pair JLab earbuds with your device, how to reset JLab earbuds, and more. This JLab Go Air Pop Manual ensures that any problems you encounter with these earbuds can be resolved by following the provided steps.
Jlab Go Air Pop User Manual With All Issues Solution
Jlab Go Air Pop One Side Not working (Right or Left)
If your JLab Go Air Pop right earbud not working or your JLab Go Air Pop left earbud not working, you should follow the same steps provided below.
- Check the battery level: Ensure that the right earbud has sufficient battery power. Place it in the charging case and make sure it’s properly seated and charging. Check the LED indicators on the charging case to confirm that the earbud is charging.
- Clean the earbud: Sometimes, dirt or debris can accumulate on the earbud, obstructing the audio output. Gently clean the earbud using a soft, dry cloth or a cotton swab. Be cautious not to push any dirt further into the earbud.
- Reset the earbuds: Perform a reset on your JLab Go Air Pop earbuds. To do this, place both earbuds into the charging case and ensure they are charging. Then, remove them from the case and simultaneously press and hold the buttons on both earbuds for about 10 seconds until you see the LED indicators flash. This resets the earbuds and can often resolve connectivity issues.
- Repair the earbuds: Delete the existing pairing of your JLab Go Air Pop earbuds from your device’s Bluetooth settings. Put both earbuds back in the charging case, take them out, and put them into pairing mode following the instructions in the user manual. Pair the earbuds again with your device and check if one side of the earbud is working properly.
How To Pair Jlab Earbuds with all type of Device
Step 1: Remove the tab and close the door.
Step 2:Red light on case indicates charge, Remove earbuds from the case.
Step 3: One earbud will blink blue/white indicating ready to pair to your device.
Step 4: Select “JLab GO Air Pop” in your device’s Bluetooth settings to connect.
Voice prompt “You’re connected” followed by blinking white lights will indicate you are connected.
ADDING NEW / ADDITIONAL BLUETOOTH DEVICES:
Turn OFF Bluetooth from any previously connected device. Turn ON Bluetooth from new device.
Take earbuds out of the case. Earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth Pairing.
Select “JLab GO Air Pop” in the device settings to connect.
Button Functions of Jlab Go Air Pop
|Press and hold 1+ sec
|Siri (ios) or “OK GOOGLE” (ANDROID)
|Press and Hold 1+ Sec
|Reject Incoming Calls
|Press and Hold 1+ sec
Voice Prompts Fuction
- “Hello”: Power ON
- “Ready to Pair”: GO Air Pop is ready to pair to a Bluetooth device
- “Bluetooth Connected”: Earbud is connected to the device
- “Battery Full”: 100-75%
- “Battery Medium”: 75-25%
- “Low Battery”: Less than 25% (When power decreases to 10%, “Low Battery” will play one time)
- “Goodbye”: Power OFF
Custom EQ3 Modes
Tap either the right or left earbud 3 times for different EQ settings (GO Air Pop will cycle 3 EQ settings).
How to Charge Jlab Go Air Pop Wireless Earbuds
Step 1:Earbuds will power off when placed in the case and start charging the earbuds.
Step 2: Earbuds will auto power on and connect to your device when removed
Connect the GO Air Pop into a computer or USB 5V 1A (or less) output device
How to Wear Jlab Go Air Pop Earbuds
- Try all ear tips for the best fit and proper seal.
- Place the earbud in the ear Canal and slightly rotate to adjust for the best fit.
- The left or right earbud can be used independently for music and phone calls. Simply choose one and take it out of the case to connect.
- Only ONE Bluetooth device can be connected at a time. Turn off Bluetooth on unwanted devices and turn on Bluetooth on a chosen device to connect.
- Fully dry off the earbuds before putting in the charging case to avoid any damage to the case. The earbuds are sweat/water resistant but the case is not.
Jlab go air pop troubleshooting
Connection failure or earbuds disconnected from each other (Manual Reset)
- Keep the earbuds in the charging case and forget “JLab GO Air Pop” from your Bluetooth device settings.
Quick tap 7x on one earbud in the charging case. Earbud blinks blue 4 times.
- Quick tap 7x on the other earbud in the charging case. Earbud blinks blue 4 times.
- Take both earbuds out of the charging case.
- One earbud will be solid white and the other will blink blue/white indicating ready to pair to your device
The Jlab Go Air Pop Manual helps you find solutions to your issues. We strive to provide solutions for all issues related to Jlab Go Air Pop Earbuds. If your earbud issues are not resolved, we recommend visiting the Jlab website support page or visiting an offline Jlab service center. Additionally, these Jlab earbuds come with a 2-year limited warranty.
Thank You! TWSOne.com
- Jabra Elite 75t User Manual
- Sennheiser Conversation Clear Plus User Manual
- How to Pair Sony WF-1000XM4 with an Android, iPhone, and PC (Windows and Mac)
- Tozo T12 User Manual: A Definitive Guide to Resolving All Issues
- Tozo T10 User Manual with all Issues Solution
- Tozo Golden X1 User Manual (Quick Start Guide)
- Best Boat Airdopes In India 2024
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Follow the given steps in this article of Troubleshooting.
To pair your JLab Go Air Pop Earbuds, follow the given Steps in this article.
Yes, the JLab Go Air Pop Earbuds can be used in mono mode, which means you can use either the left or right earbud independently. This can be useful if you prefer to have one ear open while listening to audio or during phone calls.