Boat Airdopes 100 Wireless Earbuds User ManualBy • Last Updated
This User Guide of Boat Airdopes 100 Wireless Earbuds User Manual helps You whenever you feel Your Boat Airdopes 100 Not working Properly or You face Difficulty in Using this Earbuds. I always Recommend this User Manual or (Some People Called User Guide) because this Manual have all Problem Solution Related Airdopes 100.
Boat Airdopes 100 Wireless Earbuds User Manual
|Music Playtime||Up to 7Hrs Per Charge; |
Up to 25Hrs additional with Case (at 60% Volume)
|Charging Interface||USB Type-C|
- 1x Pair of TWS Earbuds
- 1x Charging Case
- 1x Type-C Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x Catalogue
- 1x FAQ Card
Smart Power Off
Step 1: After usage, remove both the earbuds from your ears
Step 2: Place the earbuds back into the charging case in correct Position
and close the lid.
The earbuds automatically switch off (and enter charging mode)
Manual Power Off
Step 1: Long touch both CTCs for 5 seconds to manually power off the earbuds
Step 2: Once the earbuds get turned off, place them back inside the case and
close the lid.
Power ON (First Time User)
Step1: To Switch the earbuds on (Smart Power On) simply open the lid of the
charging case (when earbuds are inside). Courtesy our IWP(Insta Wake N’
Pair) technology, the earbuds power on automatically, get connected and enter
the connection mode
Long touch the CTC (Capacitive Touch Control) on both earbuds for 3 seconds
to manually power on the earbuds
Step 2: After powering on, the earbuds enter the Connection Mode, indicated
by alternate red and blue LED flashes on primary earbud and blue LED flashes
every 5 seconds on the secondary earbud
Step 3: Turn on the Bluetooth functionality on your phone/media device and
Step 4: Search for ‘Airdopes 100’ and pair accordingly.
Congratulations! Your earbuds are now connected successfully via Bluetooth
• Pairing mode lasts for 5 minutes. If the pairing time is missed, then you will need to reconnect the earbuds and follow the above-mentioned procedure.
• Airdopes 100 remembers previously connected devices; once switched on, the earbuds automatically reconnect to the previously connected devices in working range.
How to Factory Reset Boat Airdopes 100
Perform the factory reset in case you feel any difficulty while Using your
Airdopes 100, Follow all the Steps Carefully
*NOTE: Before performing reset, clear “Airdopes 100” from pairing device history by forgetting device
Step 1: Open the cover lid of the case and place the earbuds inside the case.
Step 2: Long press the Reset button on the case for 5 seconds; white LED on
the case flashes for 5 times to indicate a successful reset.
Step 3: Close the cover lid and reopen it again after 5 seconds to perform fresh
Congratulations! Your Airdopes 100 has been Reset.
Single Earbud usage
Step1: please note that both the earbuds can be used in mono mode. Use Smart / Manual Power On for switching on the desired earbud
Step 2: The selected earbud automatically enters the connection mode
indicated by red and blue LED flashes
Step 3: Turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device and search for ‘Airdopes
100’ to connect
• To switch to Stereo mode, simply take out the other earbud from the case. It will automatically power on and pair with the previously selected earbud, hence enabling Stereo usage.
Charging the Earbuds
Step 1: Please insert the earbuds back inside the charging case in correct
orientation and close the lid
Step 2: During charging, the indicator on the earbuds turns into solid red
Step 3: Once the earbuds get fully charged, the charging case automatically
switches off to save power, and the earbuds’ indicator turns off
• Before using the earbuds for the first time, it is recommended to fully charge the earbuds. Also, please keep the lid of the charging case closed while charging.
•You cannot skip tracks or return to the previous tracks in Mono (single-earbud) mode
Charging The Case
Step: To charge the case, plug one end of the provided cable into the case and
connect the other end to a computer/ wall adapter/ powerbank, etc.
White LED blinks continuously while the case is on charging. When the case gets fully charged, it gets indicated by solid white LED.
- Case with more than 70% charge: White LED turns on in solid for 3 seconds when the case lid gets opened.
- Case with less than 70% charge: White LED flashes for 3 times when the case lid gets opened.
- Voice Assistant: Long touch either CTC for 3 seconds to activate your default
smart voice assistant
- Answer: Single tap the CTC on either earbud to answer an incoming call
- Hang Up / Reject Call: Double tap the CTC on either earbud to end / reject call
- Play/Pause Music: Single tap either earbud’s CTC to play or pause music
- Next Track: When playing music, double tap the right earbud’s CTC to skip to
the next song
- Previous Track: When playing music, double tap the left earbud’s CTC to return to the previous song
Quick Guide ON Functionalities
|3 Seconds||Long touch either CTC for 3 Seconds to activate Voice assistant|
|3 Seconds||Long touch both CTCs for 3 Seconds to manually Power On|
|5 Seconds||Long touch both CTCs for 5 Seconds to manually Power off|
|5 Seconds||Long Press the Case reset button for 5 Seconds to Perform Factory Reset|
Step 1: Long touch the CTC on either earbud for 3 seconds to activate default
smart voice assistant
Step 2: The respective voice assistant screen pops up and you may place your
commands at ease
Note: If the voice assistant doesn’t get triggered, then the functionality has to be first enabled via your media device settings.
- Please follow the instructions to operate
- Please don’t use the earbuds in extreme temperatures
- Please don’t use the product near water
- Please keep the product away from heat sources, as the heat may damage it
- Don’t jam the ports such as charger port, LED port, etc.
- It is recommended to utilize the product below the maximum volume in order to protect hearing and extend the ear-buds’ service life
We hope, This Boat Airdopes 100 User Manual Helps you Knowing the Settings of Airdopes 100 and Also This Boat Airdopes 100 User Guide helps in Resolving Issues rise on this earbuds, If Your Issues not Resolved By Following all Steps, So You Have to Visit Service Center Of Boat-Lifestyle.
Thank You! | Team TWSOne.com
- Boat Immortal 121 User Manual (Fix Reset and Pair Issue)
- Boat Airdopes 131 Pro User manual
- Tozo G1 Wireless Earbuds Quick Start Guide
- Jabra Elite 75t User Manual
- How to Perform Factory Reset Boat Airdopes 441
- How to Factory Reset boAt Airdopes Atom 81
- CrossBeats Atom User Manual
- Best Earbuds Under 1500 in India
- Best Earbuds Under 1000 in India
Source: Boat Airdopes 100 User Manual